Wednesday 22 April 2015

Finally Found What I Was looking For!

As I have mentioned previously in this blog, I am not the most technical person. Only in the last year I got a smart phone and still don't have vast amounts of on-line social media accounts. However, I do enjoy a good computer game from time to time and ever since I went on to Second Life, I have been trying to find somewhere I could drive a car or motorcycle. But have found it nearly impossible. One thing which I have found to be a barrier for the group project (making a charity go global tlc4cf.com, Raising awareness for Cystic Fibrosis  ) was the not knowing where to go in Second Life. Because the virtual world is so vast (much like our own) its hard to know where to start, or who to talk to. There is little information on where to go when you are looking for something specific. I have found my self numerous time's roaming place to place and giving up, as I get bored with just roaming with no purpose, or right destination ahead. Well finally after a good while of searching I found a place which allows you to have a demo of a car for free. The controls are slow and don't really give you great accuracy but it was a bit of fun all the same. By far my favourite thing to do in Second Life (FUN DRIVE & THE STREETZ, Ethereal Cove - Moderate check it out). 



















No comments:

Post a Comment